As customer service representative, you will interface directly with customers, reinforcing our reputation for service excellence. The right candidate will adapt well to various personality types, express a genuine interest in the needs of our customers, and be dedicated to acquiring an in-depth understanding of our products. The customer service representative will also act as sales support for new business development managers, managing client interactions post-sale.
- 2+ yrs of customer service or sales experience in the printing or promotional products industries
- Proficiency with PC computers and MS Office. Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently, and perform without direct supervision
- Ability to handle customer concerns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, pleasant phone manners, and proficiency in reading and writing English
- Must have positive attitude, and be willing to learn and evolve in your role
- Ability to work a full-time set schedule.
- High school diploma or higher
- Multilingual is a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to submit to a drug screening
Wage: Competitive Compensation + Benefits
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the job title “Customer Service Representative” in the subject line.