JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBIliTIES:
The primary responsibility for the general machine operator is to assist in the production process using a variety of machinery, including laminators, punch machines, collaters, die cutters, sorters, magnetic stripe roll-on machines, coating machines and more. In addition to machine operation, some basic troubleshooting will be required, as well as daily cleaning and maintenance.
- Basic aptitude for and comfort level with computers and mechanical devices.
- Willingness and ability to follow specific guidelines and procedures
- Ability to accurately and clearly complete required paperwork related to machine operation
- Must have positive learning attitude and a willingness to accept instruction
- Must be able to recognize variations in color
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic English reading and math skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive communicator regarding production issues
- Valid current drivers license and/or reliable transporation
- Willing to submit to a drug test
Location: Henderson, NV
Wage: Competitive Compensation
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the job title “General Machine Operator” in the subject line.