JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBIliTIES:
The primary responsibility for our new business development manager for the hospitality market is to increase sales volume by leveraging your existing network and knowledge of the hospitality industry to increase sales of key cards and other hospitality-related products. Duties include new business prospecting and development, cold calling, account management, and preparing proposals, presentations and bid responses. Need to consistently meet sales quota. Trade show participation and other overnight travel may be required.
- 2+ yrs of industry experience, including sales to the hospitality market
- Proficiency with PC-based computers and spreadsheet functionality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience responding to bid requests
- Ability to work both independently and with others, when needed.
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Willing to share ideas and take suggestions
- Flexible schedule with no travel restrictions
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- College degree a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Wage: Competitive Compensation
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Reference the job title “Business Development – Hospitality” in the subject line.