JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBIliTIES:
The primary responsibility for our promotional products representative is to increase sales volume and customer retention in the promotional products market. Duties include responding to client and prospect inquiries regarding promotional products, as well as prospecting for potential customers. Must have exceptional customer service, organizational, and communication skills, as well as a proven track record of selling promotional products to a wide variety of vertical markets.
- 2+ yrs of business-to-business sales experience with knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, prospecting, and lead generation. Must have the ability to capture and close sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, with proficiency in PC computers and MS Windows operating systems.
- Promotional products industry experience is a must.
- Ability to work independently and to perform without direct supervision, demonstrating outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Able to identify and analyze critical situations, and work collaboratively to solve them.
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone demeanor, and proficiency in reading and writing English are critical.
- Must have positive attitude toward accepting constructive criticism, and a willingness to learn
- Valid current drivers license and reliable vehicle.
- Multilingual is a plus
Wage: Competitive Compensation
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Reference the job title “Business Development – Promotional Products” in the subject line.