JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBIliTIES:
The primary responsibility for our new business development manager is to increase sales volume of smart cards by leveraging your existing network and knowledge of the smart card industry. Duties include new business prospecting and development, cold calling, account management, and preparing proposals, presentations and bid responses. You will be required to consistently meet sales quota. Trade show participation and other overnight travel may be required.
- 2+ yrs of smart card industry sales to both corporate and government market sectors
- Proficiency with PC-based computers and spreadsheet functionality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience responding to government bids at the state and municipal level
- Ability to work both independently and with others, when needed.
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Willing to share ideas and take suggestions
- Flexible schedule with no travel restrictions
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Wage: Competitive Compensation
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Reference the job title “Business Development – Smart Cards” in the subject line.