JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBIliTIES:
The primary responsibility for our new business development manager is to increase sales volume by expanding our current client base. Duties include new business prospecting and development, cold calling, scheduling client introductions, and the preparation of proposals, presentations and bid specifications. You will need to consistently meet sales quotas, and may be required to participate in trade shows to promote the company’s products and image. Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills are required.
- 2+ yrs of business-to-business sales experience with knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, prospecting, and lead generation. Must have the ability to capture and close sales.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, with proficiency in PC computers and MS Windows operating systems.
- Plastic Card Printing industry experience is a must.
- Ability to work independently and to perform without direct supervision, demonstrating outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Able to identify and analyze critical situations, and work collaboratively to solve them.
- Excellent communication skills, pleasant phone demeanor, and proficiency in reading and writing English are critical.
- Must have positive attitude toward accepting constructive criticism, and a willingness to learn
- Flexible schedule with no restrictions on travel.
- Valid current drivers license and reliable vehicle.
- Multilingual is a plus.
Wage: Competitive Compensation
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the job title “Business Development – US” in the subject line.